Honored to Serve You
Growing up as the 6th generation of my family to live in Otter Tail County taught me the importance of hard work, integrity, faith, and family.
I am seeking your support, and vote, to serve as our next State Senator to succeed Bill Ingebrigtsen, who has announced his retirement.
As your State Senator, my priorities will continue to be controlling state spending and taxes, protection of life and our Second Amendment freedoms, support for farmers, small business owners and entrepreneurs, fair education funding and school choice, and defending the views and values of Greater Minnesota from encroachment by metro politicians.
With your support, I’ll work to ensure our region and Minnesota continue to be the land of opportunity that attracted my ancestors 150 years ago.
State Senate Candidate
Minnesota Senate District 09
- First elected to the Minnesota House in 2020
- Committee Assignments: Capital Investment, Commerce Finance and Policy, Human Services Finance and Policy
- Married to Emma, 6th generation of family to live in Otter Tail County
- Fergus Falls High School Graduate
- Harvard College Graduate
- Experienced Business Leader
- Active Member, Grace Lutheran Church
- Board Member, Fergus Falls YMCA
- Board Member, Otter Tail County Historical Society
On the Record
One of only six legislators out of 201 to vote against every single omnibus spending bill
Supported our Second Amendment rights
Opposed Governor Walz’s lockdown orders and vaccine mandates
Supported small businesses and family farms
Opposed defunding the police
Supported the right to life for the unborn